Tips tricks but mostly the changes.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tips tricks but mostly the changes.

Tips, tricks and changes.
      Last nights update was epic so manny things have changed and right now we are only just scratching the surface. Here are some of the things I noticed in the first two hours beyond the all the cool new stuff and bugs. Will add more as i find out about it.

You no longer need a bed or claim to hang on to your inventory. You seem to always spawn where you log out (Or where the game crashed). This also means that reloging to teleport no longer works. (With i think is a good thing). I haven’t fount an other way beyond fasttreval but sofare it looks like if you really want to teleport you can go kill yourself [still backspace].

The compass in the top middle part of your screeen now displays quest hind locations and things like the location of your bag if you die.

From OrbitalMelon:
      If you accept loads of quests and then complete 1 then it'll autocomplete most of the others that have similar conditions, for many if the object to finish the quest is present nearby then it finishes it automatically.

There is this bug that causes small grids to detach after reboot. A work around i fond to be able to work on something without having it blow up in your face is to first ad something onto the small grid. Meaning if you want to edit you lovely wooden interior, first place a random piece of wood and it won't detach when you start picking pieces up.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tenhur ().

• A bunch of ppl reported multiple quest bugs. Some of quests completely froze at the last part. Tbh i dont like the new research system. I keep doing the same stuff for different quest + most of them unlock the same things. In the old version I could start building after 2 hour(cuz i had all the research). And now, to build a simple thing i need to kill a evil wizard or count all hairs on the giant's ass. I love new biomes and the new graphics but this poop is making me mad.

Devs said it will be easy for new players. Really? All the menus, quests, block lists are cramped in one big mess now. Like... Good luck with that.

mb i am just dumb or smtin. idk
    • Even though I agree with you on just about all you said. It’s called tips and tricks, so unless you know where to find an evil wizard or a giants ass your bit wasn’t very helpful.

What Athelus, C3 and myself did notice apart from the bugs. If close enough and when doing the same quest the is a possibility the it will complete for both if one compleats the quest. Maybe just an other bug but hope not.
    • Sicista wrote:

A bunch of ppl reported multiple quest bugs. Some of quests completely froze at the last part. Tbh i dont like the new research system. I keep doing the same stuff for different quest + most of them unlock the same things. In the old version I could start building after 2 hour(cuz i had all the research). And now, to build a simple thing i need to kill a evil wizard or count all hairs on the giant's ass. I love new biomes and the new graphics but this poop is making me mad.

Devs said it will be easy for new players. Really? All the menus, quests, block lists are cramped in one big mess now. Like... Good luck with that.

mb i am just dumb or smtin. idk
      If you accept loads of quests and then complete 1 then it'll autocomplete most of the others that have similar conditions, for many if the object to finish the quest is present nearby then it finishes it automatically.
    • There is this bug that causes small grids to detach after reboot. A work around i fond to be able to work on something without having it blow up in your face is to first ad something onto the small grid. Meaning if you want to edit you lovely wooden interior, first place a random piece of wood and it won't detach when you start picking pieces up.